COSA – 2017 Early Learning Regional Spring Seminar Series
April 17, 2017 – Skybox at Ridgeview High, Redmond, Oregon
- Kara Williams, Early Education K-3 – Education Specialist, ODE
- Desiree Kiesel, Education Program Specialist, ODE – Essential Literacy Instructional Practices in PreK-3
- Kendra Coates, Director of PreK-3 Education, High Desert ESD
Visit the COSA website for an agenda and registration.
OregonAEYC Spring Professional Development Institute
April 21-22, 2017 – Lane Community College, Eugene, Oregon
We invite you to join us for Oregon’s AEYC’s Spring Professional Development Institute. High quality training, networking opportunities, exciting speakers and excellent exhibits and resources. Diversity, Preschool, Infant/Toddler, School-age, Trainers, Administrators. Choose from over 20 classes!
More information can be found on this flyer.
Central Oregon PBIS Conference
April 24, 2017 – The Riverhouse, Bend, Oregon
A stone is dropped into a lake. It ripples and swells far beyond its original contact with the surface of the water.
- When a parent teaches her kids a new way to work together – there is a ripple of impact
- When an educator re-teaches her students how to line up for lunch and celebrates as they learn the skill – there is a ripple of impact
- When a child notices someone sitting along on the buddy bench and invites him to join in play – there is a ripple of impact
When we are individuals deciding to take positive action – the impact moves beyond the ordinary of that member, swelling into our larger communities and the world.
Visit the PBIS Conference website for more information.
Central Oregon Chapter of the Oregon AEYC 2017 Conference
April 28-29, 2017 – Central Oregon Community College, Bend Campus
This year’s conference includes extensive sessions to address key areas of professional and personal development, and we look forward to seeing you on campus in just a few weeks for a weekend of learning, growing and celebrating the work that we do and the commitments we share.
Visit the COCAEYC website for more information on registering, scholarships, keynote speaker and overview of the sessions.