Who Are We?
The Early Learning Hub of Central Oregon is a regional cross-sector partnership working collectively to support parents and to establish a solid foundation for children’s long-term success. The Hub serves Crook, Deschutes, and Jefferson Counties and for mutually agreed upon strategies, The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs (Tribes).
The purpose of the Early Learning Hub of Central Oregon is to create aligned and coordinated systems to address disparities in outcomes for children prenatal through age eight, and ensure they receive the supports needed to be healthy and successful in school.
What Do We Do?
In Central Oregon, more than 59% of young children and their families are faced with challenges that result in children meeting developmental milestones or being “school ready”.
Working with families, the Hub brings together leaders in healthcare, education, social services, early childhood, and business to develop strategies for preparing children to be successful as they enter school and beyond. Our goals are:
- School Ready
- Quality early learning environments, development of literacy skills and seamless transitions to school.
- Increased access to early health and education services for priority population families.
- Healthy and Supported Families
- Expanded coordination of home visiting system.
- Closed-loop referral system for developmental screening.
Want to Learn More?
Brenda Comini, Director firstname.lastname@example.org 541-693-5784
Dulce Pelayo, Family Engagement Coordinator email@example.com 541-693-5600 Ext 2081
General Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org